Wednesday, May 22, 2013

badminton


I've always been the sporty kind. Too much inactivity makes my head (and heart) ache. And right now I miss badminton. Sure, we play with my family once in a while, but it's the REAL game that I miss.

I have a friend who used to actively invite us all to play then play with someone else on the court. I used to spite him for not playing with us. Now I understand. Everyone seeks to improve, to be better than they usually were. And one way to improve yourself is by pitting yourself against better adversaries to raise up your game. Unfortunately we were noobs at that time. I'd like to think I make a better opponent now.

Over here, the hard part is in seeking better adversaries. I guess we have to make the best of our situation :)

Badminton, I'll be back! I still have a master to defeat! Aja!

::

No comments:

Post a Comment