Sunday, July 13, 2014

delusion

there are two videos i can hardly bring myself to look at again. one was the embarrassing video of a poorly choreographed graduation dance presentation and the other is my department's entry to the the 2008 csm week film competition. we were juniors that time and it was directed by my batch mate and most of the cast were from my batch as well. it actually has an interesting story line if one could piece the frames together but there is just something ridiculously funny about seeing your friends, whom you've joked and laughed and fooled around with for a good three years, try to act in a drama. i mean, i just can't take them seriously i couldn't watch a scene without laughing my head off :)) and i believe the ONLY time i've seen it from intro to credits was when sandy showed it to me before submitting it to the committee. i remember i wasn't able to watch the screening because we had a game against bio the afternoon it was screened.

my wardrobe was hideous! i mean, the skirt was a little too long but okay, the t-shirt was weird, but the bag was totally hideous :)) and the hair! ugh! couldn't we have put it down or at least put it up in a proper pony tail? i'm so embarrassed with myself haha.

but at least i get to hear karl's piano composition again even though it was poorly recorded and not mentioned in the credits. it was, i believe, called "sunflower" and karl would play it in the octava's grand piano while passing the time until our next class.

somehow i remembered the film today after talking with frankie so i downloaded it from his playlist for the sake of having my own copy even if i couldn't watch it properly haha.


::

No comments:

Post a Comment