Friday, August 14, 2015

bear

Warning: Is it absolutely necessary to beat yourself up today?
.
.
.
.
.



i hate that you make and break my day all at the same time.
i hate that re-reading our conversations make me smile.
i hate that it makes me wish there was more.
i hate that after all these years i still love conversations with you.
i hate that i can't bring myself to delete any memory of you.
i hate that hearing your voice always make my heart skip a beat.
i hate having to draw the line.
i hate that every time i sit in the front seat of the car, i wish i see you behind the wheel.
i hate that you suddenly pop into my thoughts at random moments.
i hate that i grin that stupid grin every time i do.
i hate that i think of you when i watch sunsets and falling stars.

i hate not knowing if you feel the same way too.


::

No comments:

Post a Comment