Friday, October 10, 2014

chris

my room mate, chris, is an interesting soul, a kindred spirit. he's from holland, doing his first bachelor in veterinary medicine, has a 14-year old sister, and the third of the five other room mates i met on my first week in this apartment. he's really friendly, talkative, animated, and is pretty meticulous when it comes to cleanliness we've been laughing all dinner long about him finally being able to throw away the unclaimed shampoo bottle in the shower and the unusable teflon pan under the kitchen sink. he's one of my dutch mentors, the others being the rest of my room mates haha, though they're mostly teaching me dutch dutch and not flemish. with his personality i'm sure he'll go a long way and i'm glad he was around tonight to be my guinea pig for the first menudo i cooked over here :)

::

No comments:

Post a Comment