Tuesday, October 29, 2013

sis

things that make me cry shouldn't be chronicled in this journal but this one is just too heart-warming it's a waste to get it lost in the ever changing facebook archives.
Sis !
While perusing the contents of my laptop, I found a one-page document with a one-sentence statent about you. 
SISTER.
I wanted to tell her that if we were ever stripped to the core, she would have more substance. Dated 02.03.2010
aww T_T i know this is not entirely true since we are our own worst critic but to know that sometime in her life she felt that way about me makes me cry. i love you ate. you're the only room mate i ever had who never turned their back on me despite the constant fights, sibling rivalry, even distance. perhaps it's because no matter how annoying or depressing or frustrating i am, i'm still your sister and you really have no choice in the matter haha.

::

No comments:

Post a Comment