Wednesday, October 9, 2013

random pics

one week and three days in belgie! so much has has been going on the past week that "update journal" finds itself at bottom of my to-do list. i haven't taken a lot of pictures so far because of the hectic schedule due to a week's delay, but i'll get onto it the moment i catch up :D

i've been tweaking with the phone my sister gave me though. deleted a few unnecessary apps (london bus countdown, etc) and adding stuff i really need (de lijn, gmail, skype, google translate) and, of course, changing the background which isn't really necessary but it makes me happy anyway.


tadaaa! it's not one of my best paintings in terms of composition (rightmost feathers are hastily painted for a start) but for the moment it's my favorite and it's the one i miss the most considering it's no longer in my collection at home.

anyway, here are other random pics which aren't related to each other but i love my camera phone.
tigidig! tigidig!
meow!

i found this little cat at the bottom of my hair accessories bag. i'm not much of a cat person but i'm still happy this little kitty followed me halfway round the world :) i should give it a name or something.

i'll stop here for now.
::

No comments:

Post a Comment